Here are ten benefits our student members enjoy:
- Access to industry-specific salary statistics
- Help with CVs and LinkedIn profiles
- Assistance with aptitude tests
- Career counseling
- Interview training at reduced rates
- Affordable insurance
- Essay scholarships
- Industry-wide knowledge and experience since 1887
- Discounts on travel, hotels and more
- Reviews of employment contracts and advice
While you’re studying and for your first three months of employment, membership is free*. If you transfer directly from student to regular membership, you’ll pay a reduced rate of SEK 100 a month for the following nine months.
* If you’re a regular member taking leave to study, you’ll be ineligible for student membership. You can, however, apply for membership at a reduced rate. Just log in!